In the Low GI Diet for Gluten-Free Cooking, the best-selling Low GI Diet team explain clearly and simply how to combine the ground rules of a gluten-free diet with the lifelong health benefits of low-GI eating to enable you to live well and stay healthy.
This best-selling gluten-free recipe book is now in it’s second edition and is the definitive guide to healthy living for everyone with coeliac disease, gluten intolerance, or other wheat sensitivities. More than 200,000 Australians have coeliac disease, and many others with gluten intolerance or other conditions are discovering the benefits of switching to a gluten-free diet.
The book includes:
- Seven simple dietary guidelines for eating gluten-free and low GI
- How to find and source gluten-free products
- Low-GI substitutes for common high-GI foods
- 100 delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes with dishes for each meal of the day
- GI tables with values for popular gluten-free foods.
Authors: Professor Jennie Brand-Miller, Dr Kate Marsh, Philippa Sandall
Publisher: Hachette Australia
Published: April 2012
Buy your copy in any good bookshop or online here